Monday, August 29
All According To Keikaku Edition
- The scariest words in the English language are We'll just take a quick snapshot of the database and then bring it back up with replication enabled.
- Ten years after Fukushima killed nobody despite being hit by an earthquake and a tidal wave the enemies of humanity have decided that freezing in the dark is not such a great option if it's going to apply to them. (MSN)
They weren't supposed to freeze in the dark. That's for those awful poors.
Natural gas in Europe is 10 times more expensive than it was a year ago, and the continent is now competing with Japan and other global buyers for supplies of liquified natural gas, driving up prices even more.Despite being proven catastrophically wrong on every front, some of the self-anointed elites retain a stranglehold on their idiocy:
"Thereâ€™s no connection between building nuclear power plants and dealing with the price spike caused by the loss of Russian gas," since they take at least a decade to construct, said Tom Burke, the chairman of E3G, a London-based climate think tank. "Our policies have led us to utter disaster, so I see no reason to change now."
- AMD's Ryzen 7000 launch event is today. (WCCFTech)
Well, tomorrow for me. Today in the US. I don't know if I'll bother to watch it live.
- One last leak for old time's sake: The Ryzen 7950X could peak at 5.85GHz. (Tom's Hardware)
That's 20% faster than the 5950X, plus a 10% performance boost from improvements to the CPU design. If accurate this should be quite a capable chip.
- A new remote execution vulnerability has been found - for the GameBoy Colour. (TheXcellerator)
You do need the Mobile Adaptor GB - which wasn't sold outside of Japan - to be vulnerable, so you're probably safe from having your pokemons stolen while you sleep.
- Why are D-sharp and E-flat considered two different notes? (Ethan Hein)
Because they are two different notes - or were, before pianos ruined everything.
Posted by: zain at Sunday, January 01 2023 07:06 AM (1ZSe/)
Posted by: email@example.com at Tuesday, January 03 2023 06:50 AM (DLjOs)
Posted by: otaquanii12 at Tuesday, January 03 2023 05:24 PM (8K2RZ)
Posted by: otaquanii12 at Tuesday, January 03 2023 11:32 PM (8K2RZ)
Posted by: otaquanii12 at Wednesday, January 04 2023 10:29 PM (8K2RZ)
Posted by: firstname.lastname@example.org at Sunday, January 08 2023 07:54 PM (DLjOs)
Posted by: email@example.com at Monday, January 09 2023 08:12 PM (DLjOs)
Posted by: licaki at Friday, January 13 2023 12:10 AM (+uWjd)
Posted by: otaquanii12 at Saturday, January 14 2023 06:29 PM (8K2RZ)
Posted by: licaki at Saturday, January 14 2023 10:09 PM (h843u)
Posted by: otaquanii12 at Monday, January 16 2023 11:00 PM (8K2RZ)
Posted by: licaki at Tuesday, January 17 2023 12:20 AM (Kk2z8)
Posted by: firstname.lastname@example.org at Friday, January 20 2023 05:52 AM (DLjOs)
Posted by: email@example.com at Friday, January 20 2023 09:53 PM (DLjOs)
Posted by: otaquanii12 at Saturday, January 21 2023 05:11 PM (d3Fvg)
Posted by: otaquanii12 at Sunday, January 22 2023 11:06 PM (8K2RZ)
Posted by: otaquanii22 at Monday, January 30 2023 09:42 PM (02fO0)
Posted by: licaki at Wednesday, February 01 2023 12:05 AM (2Nb52)
Posted by: otaquanii22 at Wednesday, February 01 2023 08:51 PM (FrCTL)
58 queries taking 0.115 seconds, 344 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.