Saturday, November 23
Don't Close That Window Edition
- I was drafting this in one window while working on other things, and I closed the window without saving. Blurp.
- Tesla's Cybertruck is here and it looks like the box other Tesla models come in. (Tech Crunch)
- The Radeon 5500 performs within a few FPS of the 580 while using 40% less power. (WCCFTech)
Sounds great for all-in-one systems like the iMac or the Inspiron 27 if Dell ever produces a new version of that which doesn't suck.
- GitLab 12.5 is out and includes, uh, a bunch of stuff. (GitLab)
Mostly stuff I'm not much interested in, but I note that since 11.0 it integrates open-source Slack competitor Mattermost right into the GitLab installer. I probably saw that before but never got around to trying it out.
- If you need a great mini-ITX Ryzen server motherboard, here isn't one for you. (Serve the Home)
The ASRock Rack X570D4I-2T has an X570 chipset, with 4 SO-DIMM slots (and ECC support), 8 SATA ports, two 10GBaseT ports, a separate port for IPMI, one PCIe 4.0 M.2 slot, one PCIE 4.0 x16 slot, and an indeterminate number of USB ports.
There's no picture though because ASRock lost the board.
- Apple's greatest weakness is that their software is crap. (Macworld)
They're not alone in that.
- Apple has deleted all customer ratings and reviews from all product pages on their website. (AppleInsider)
They're not alone in... Wait, no, it was also Apple who lost millions of user reviews from their app store.
Video of the Day
Posted by: Rick C at Saturday, November 23 2019 12:59 AM (Iwkd4)
Posted by: Pixy Misa at Saturday, November 23 2019 02:33 AM (PiXy!)
Posted by: Jay at Saturday, November 23 2019 01:35 PM (vuQH5)
VSCode just doesn't cut it.
Posted by: Pixy Misa at Saturday, November 23 2019 03:06 PM (PiXy!)
58 queries taking 0.1257 seconds, 337 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.