Wednesday, November 29
150 things to do before you die. I think I'll be around for a while.
01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink
02. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
08. Said “I love you” and meant it And I wasn't even drunk at the time.
09. Hugged a tree
10. Bungee jumped
11. Visited Paris
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise Damn it, it's shining on my monitor!
14. Seen the Northern Lights
15. Gone to a huge sports game
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables Tassssty carrrrots!
18. Touched an iceberg
19. Slept under the stars
20. Changed a baby’s diaper - No, but I have been puked on enough times that I think I qualify by any reasonable exchange rate.
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
22. Watched a meteor shower - Does one count as a shower?
23. Gotten drunk on champagne - Urrrgh.
24. Given more than you can afford to charity
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment Well, worst isn't well-defined. A bad moment, sure.
27. Had a food fight
28. Bet on a winning horse
29. Asked out a stranger - She was a bit unusual maybe, but I wouldn't call her strange.
30. Had a snowball fight - What's this "snow" you speak of?
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
32. Held a lamb - Bits of, sure.
33. Seen a total eclipse
34. Ridden a roller coaster
35. Hit a home run
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
39. Had two hard drives for your computer - Two? Two?!
40. Visited all 50 states (Not even close.) - There's fifty of them?
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk - Me?
42. Had amazing friends - You bet.
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
44. Watched wild whales
45. Stolen a sign
46. Backpacked in Europe
47. Taken a road-trip - On the road again...
48. Gone rock climbing
49. Midnight walk on the beach
50. Gone sky diving
51. Visited Ireland
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow
56. Alphabetized your CDs - But they've been de-alphabetized for some time now.
57. Pretended to be a superhero
58. Sung karaoke
59. Lounged around in bed all day - I assume that bathroom breaks are allowed.
60. Played touch football
61. Gone scuba diving - Not entirely successfully, but yes.
62. Kissed in the rain
63. Played in the mud - Yay for mud!
64. Played in the rain - See mud.
65. Gone to a drive-in theater - Do those things still exist?
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business - Dum de dum.
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken -
69. Toured ancient sites
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight - And I'm not even talking about computer versions!
72. Gotten married
73. Been in a movie
74. Crashed a party
75. Gotten divorced
76. Gone without food for 5 days - Came close, recently.
77. Made cookies from scratch
78. Won first prize in a costume contest
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice
80. Gotten a tattoo
81. Rafted the Snake River
82. Been on television news programs as an “expert”
83. Got flowers for no reason - And given, too.
84. Performed on stage
85. Been to Las Vegas
86. Recorded music
87. Eaten shark - It's better fried.
88. Kissed on the first date
89. Gone to Thailand
90. Bought a house
91. Been in a combat zone
92. Buried one/both of your parents
93. Been on a cruise ship
94. Spoken more than one language fluently
95. Performed in Rocky Horror
96. Raised children
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking
103. Had plastic surgery
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived
105. Wrote articles for a large publication
106. Lost over 100 pounds - I'd want to put on at least 40 pounds first.
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback
108. Piloted an airplane
109. Touched a stingray
110. Broken someone’s heart
111. Helped an animal give birth
112. Won money on a T.V. game show
113. Broken a bone
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a facial part pierced other than your ears
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol - Air rifle only.
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
118. Ridden a horse
119. Had major surgery
120. Had a snake as a pet
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours - In the course of not eating for 5 days.
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states - Depends how you define "foreign".
124. Visited all 7 continents
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat - It's pretty good.
127. Eaten sushi - Hate sushi.
128. Had your picture in the newspaper
129. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about
130. Gone back to school
132. Touched a cockroach
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes
134. Read The Iliad - and the Odyssey
135. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
137. Skipped all your school reunions - Hahahaha!
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
139. Been elected to public office
140. Written your own computer language - You betcha. Three to date.
141. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
143. Built your own PC from parts - Oh yes. And of all of them, only one didn't work.
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you
145. Had a booth at a street fair
146. Dyed your hair
147. Been a DJ
148. Shaved your head
149. Caused a car accident - Well, technically, I caused a pedestrian to get hit by a moving vehicle. But the pedestrian was me, and the vehicle was moving at about 2km/h, so there wasn't a whole lot of damage to either party.
150. Saved someone’s life
54 queries taking 0.1119 seconds, 329 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.