Monday, February 13
Instant geek test:
2. Should I download that or something?
3. Don't you have an extra zero in there?
4. Right-click Save As!!!
5. I already have that, thanks.
6. I suppose it's more convenient than the paper version.
7. There's an error on page 310; the instruction coding doesn't match my chip.
Results below. 1. You are not at all geeky. Go about your life, secure in your blessings.
2. You probably know a geek, maybe a friend or a family member.
3. You are a little bit geeky.
4. You are a geek.
5. You are very geeky.
6. You not only know what DTACK GROUNDED means, you have every issue published.
7. I hate you.
Posted by: Pixy Misa at
| Comments (6)
| Add Comment
| Trackbacks (Suck)
Post contains 125 words, total size 1 kb.
Posted by: tommy at Monday, February 13 2006 09:58 PM (EhwJT)
Posted by: Susie at Monday, February 13 2006 11:43 PM (a0oF7)
Posted by: Wonderduck at Tuesday, February 14 2006 01:44 AM (zBXYv)
Posted by: Steven Den Beste at Tuesday, February 14 2006 07:29 PM (pqiW9)
Posted by: triticale at Saturday, March 11 2006 04:18 PM (hwF/A)
Posted by: LC CanForce 101 at Saturday, March 18 2006 01:21 AM (3smJS)
56 queries taking 0.1226 seconds, 331 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.