Friday, November 28
Religion is not a topic I've discussed here before, but I thought I might tackle it today, as it will explain why I didn't post anything yesterday.
I am a member in good standing (indeed, a lay preacher) of the Invisible Pink Hello Cthulhu Church of Last Thursday.
We of the IPHCCoLT have only a few articles of faith, but we hold to them firmly.
1. The Lord of All is Cthulhu the Great and Powerful.All praise Cthulhu the G&P, and may He** eat us last!
2. Notwithstanding His* exulted position, He** is small and cute and will feature in a Genuine Licensed Range of Products to be released by Sanrio starting 2004.
3. He** is also both pink and invisible.
4. Cthulhu the G&P, despite being small and cute, will eat us all. Church members will not be exempted from the Apocalypse, however, they will be eligible for reserved seating.
5. The Universe was created last Thursday, with all that is in it, including ourselves, our memories, and the IPHCCoLT.
6. For this reason, we hold Thursdays as sacred, and will do as little work as possible thereon.
Posted by: Susie at Friday, November 28 2003 10:27 PM (0+cMc)
Posted by: Pixy Misa at Saturday, November 29 2003 12:33 AM (LBXBY)
Posted by: Ted at Saturday, November 29 2003 08:42 AM (Qj620)
Posted by: Kathy K at Saturday, November 29 2003 10:42 AM (TuUZm)
Posted by: Mitch H. at Saturday, November 29 2003 10:52 AM (/fXAT)
Posted by: Pixy Misa at Saturday, November 29 2003 11:25 AM (jtW2s)
Posted by: Pixy Misa at Saturday, November 29 2003 11:28 AM (jtW2s)
Posted by: triticale at Saturday, November 29 2003 12:22 PM (o+iAl)
Posted by: Ted at Saturday, November 29 2003 04:07 PM (Qj620)
56 queries taking 0.3039 seconds, 339 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.