Monday, January 16
Mostly Dead Is Partly Alive Edition
- BuzzFeed used ChatGPT to write a story about CNET using ChatGPT to write stories. (BuzzFeed)
How did it go?
Note: This article was written entirely by ChatGPT and reviewed by a human editor. (Actually, we had to rewrite the prompt a few times to get it to stop inserting factual errors.)So rather better than usual then.
- Kronii case arrived. I am slightly disappoint that it didn't come in a fabulously Kronii box the way the Bae case did.
Now I have two shiny new computer cases but still zero shiny new computer parts to put in them.
- Happy godawful modern sculpture day!
- Why is there a global shortage of silicon chips? A global shortage of silicon potatoes. (Jabil)
Pretty much everything needed to make chips is in short supply - so the chips themselves are in short supply.
Thinking of making myself some dual RP2040 hobby boards. Those at least you can get.
- Nope, that's it. No huge security disasters today, no blockchain meltdowns. All quiet.
- Too quiet.
Posted by: otaquanii12 at Tuesday, January 17 2023 09:16 PM (8K2RZ)
Posted by: Otaquanii2 at Wednesday, January 25 2023 07:01 PM (Nir4X)
Posted by: otaquanii22 at Thursday, January 26 2023 08:02 PM (BJ0rz)
Posted by: otaquanii22 at Sunday, January 29 2023 06:24 PM (8K2RZ)
Posted by: otaquanii22 at Thursday, February 02 2023 11:10 PM (oqPDu)
58 queries taking 0.3302 seconds, 330 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.