Saturday, October 31
Excess Frogs Edition
- Ducked out to pick up some more strawberry frogs (and some other items) before the potential trickle treaters, even though that meant missing the first fifteen minutes of Kiara's KFP construction stream.
Got home just as the thunderstorm rolled in.
I now have a lot of frogs to eat.
- Big Navi gets benchmarked. (Tom's Hardware)
Not by Tom's Hardware, though - by AMD.
The results are good across the board, with one case where even the base 6800 beats the RTX 3090. But then, AMD picked and ran these benchmarks, so box of salt time.
- eXoDOS is a collection of DOS games. (eXoDOS)
All of them. Seven thousand so far, and they are gathering more as fast as they can find original media to copy. About half a terabyte in total, but thankfully in individual directories and not one enormous bloody zip file looking at you BlueMaxima.
- Mars has declared independence from Earth. (The Independent)
Good to get that sort of thing settled early.
- Sony is looking to buy Crunchyroll for $1 billion. (Nikkei)
- A flock of drones is planting a billion trees across Canada. (Fast Company)
I mean, sure, why not.
- Okay, that's it. Time to launch these fuckers into the Sun.
Yes, they are saying that if they suspend your account, then reverse the rule that led to your suspension, you might now permitted to beg for your account to be restored.
- Trump's gonna be president forever. (Washingtonian)
In the clearest sign yet that he will be re-elected, businesses in Washington DC are busy boarding up their windows this weekend.
Korone's On First Video of the Day
Posted by: normal at Sunday, November 01 2020 12:53 AM (obo9H)
Posted by: Rick C at Sunday, November 01 2020 02:01 PM (eqaFC)
Posted by: cxt217 at Monday, November 02 2020 12:25 PM (4i7w0)
Posted by: cxt217 at Monday, November 02 2020 02:53 PM (4i7w0)
58 queries taking 0.1784 seconds, 321 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.