Friday, April 24
Daily News Stuff 24 April 2020 Edition
- The iPhone SE isn't terrible. (AnandTech)
On the other hand it's six times the price of a DOOGEE X95.
- Intel's 10nm+ Tiger Lake chips will be out at some point. (Tom's Hardware)
In the midst of being stomped into the dirt by AMD and a global zombie plague they still racked up a quarterly profit of $5.7 billion.
- Nvidia is making a 5nm mystery chip at TSMC. (Tom's Hardware)
I'm guessing it has something to do with graphics.
- Oh. Oh, those SMR drives. (Tom's Hardware)
The list doesn't include Western Digital's higher capacity 2.5" drives, which I was pretty sure were SMR. Maybe they'll be in tomorrow's list.
- Canadian publishers think that Google and Facebook should give them free money too. (TechDirt)
I mean, if the money is out there.
- A brief history of mac and cheese. (Mel Magazine)
On the gripping hand, you'll get service in the US.
Posted by: Rick C at Saturday, April 25 2020 12:48 AM (Iwkd4)
Posted by: normal at Saturday, April 25 2020 01:42 AM (obo9H)
Posted by: Rick C at Saturday, April 25 2020 06:30 AM (Iwkd4)
Posted by: Clayton Barnett at Saturday, April 25 2020 09:16 AM (ug1Mc)
58 queries taking 0.1649 seconds, 269 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.