Tuesday, February 11
Dropbox Bites Again Edition
- That Equifax hack? China. (TechDirt)
Also Equifax and the FTC are incompetent, but we knew that.
- 1.5TB of RAM vs. 6000 Chrome tabs. (WCCFTech)
That's more than even I have most of the time.
- HP's MicroServer gets squished. (Serve the Home)
The new design has the same capacity as older models in half the size. I have a very old MicroServer around here somewhere, and while great for the time it's fairly bulky by 2020 standards.
- The solution to Internet of Things security issues is not to let your Things connect to the Internet. (ZDNet)
- Amazon clamps down on speech it doesn't like. (New York Times)
Fake memory cards, though? No problem.
Posted by: Rick C at Wednesday, February 12 2020 01:19 AM (Iwkd4)
Posted by: Pixy Misa at Wednesday, February 12 2020 11:57 AM (PiXy!)
People love bashing LTT. He's not running [H]ardOCP or a site like that. He's mainly an entertainment/tech news site, and he does pretty well at it. You want an in-depth review of stuff, well, there's other places for that.
Posted by: Rick C at Wednesday, February 12 2020 02:15 PM (Iwkd4)
Posted by: Pixy Misa at Wednesday, February 12 2020 09:05 PM (PiXy!)
58 queries taking 0.2146 seconds, 336 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.