Thursday, June 28
- Huawei's MateBook X Pro is a great example of a notebook with leading-edge specs but no PgUp/PgDn/Home/End keys, so fuck it.
- ASMedia has you covered if you need 6.5GB per second of I/O. Wait, that's kind of on the slow side isn't it? Oh, it only has 8GB per second on the upstream port, never mind.
- Tech employees are revolting. No, TechDirt, these people are not indispensable. No more than the air traffic controllers were.
- Intel's Core i9 9900k is coming soon to compete with AMD's 8-core Ryzen chips... Which have been out for more than a year.
- Python 3.7 is out, bringing with it.... Records. Catching up with Algol 68. Good work!
Picture of the Day
Posted by: StargazerA5 at Friday, June 29 2018 09:07 PM (yLygQ)
Posted by: Pixy Misa at Friday, June 29 2018 10:51 PM (PiXy!)
Posted by: cxt217 at Saturday, June 30 2018 01:02 PM (BcQU4)
Posted by: Pixy Misa at Saturday, June 30 2018 04:21 PM (PiXy!)
54 queries taking 0.2173 seconds, 287 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.