Wednesday, October 03
- Microsoft releases their new Surface lineup. (AnandTech)
They have new CPUs, and are now available in a choice of colours: Grey or black.
And that's it. HP needn't have worried.
- Microsoft also released the Windows 10 October update. (PCPer)
It has... Something. Probably. Exciting stuff from Microsoft.
- Microsoft also announced headphones. (Tom's Hardware)
They cost $349 and are headphones.
Microsoft are really hitting it out of the plate today.
- Wait - Microsoft also updated the Surface Studio. (TechCrunch)
While still ferociously expensive, it at least has decent specs, with a quad-core i7 CPU and GTX 1060 or 1070 graphics, and a 1TB or 2TB SSD replacing the absurd laptop hard disk of the original.
Social Media News
- Sweden bans memes. (TechDirt)
- Someone apparently tried to assassinate President Trump, Secretary of Defense James Mattis, and Admiral John Richardson, chief of Naval Operations. (CNBC)
Meanwhile, Twitter is arguing about whether it matters that someone threw ice at someone in a bar thirty-five years ago.
"This letter makes it clear that not only was it a part of their life, and a regular part of their life, but it was a core a part of their life and something they did to excess." - NYT's David Enrich, who helped break the story of Kavanaugh's 'obnoxious drunks' letter pic.twitter.com/CfYRn8kYVL— CNN Tonight (@CNNTonight) October 3, 2018
54 queries taking 0.1723 seconds, 279 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.